Have you ever wondered why fluoride is often found in oral health care products? The reason is that the mineral can improve and protect your tooth enamel. Are you interested in for fluoride supplementation? If so, consider the following:
– If you need additional fluoride supplements, they can be obtained online and in many stores. They often come in packs of drops or lozenges.
– Fluoride is available in oral health care supplements, professional cleanings, toothpaste, public water supplies, and various forms of mouthwash.
– Fluoride is often added to products, although in nature, it is a mineral that can be found in bodies of water across the planet.
– Fluoride levels in consumer products are considered to be at safe levels for children and adults, but it can be hazardous to young children, so avoid letting them use any products containing fluoride.
– Professional cleanings given by your dentist are capable of introducing your smile to fluoride treatments that are both safe and effective.
If you would like to discuss fluoride treatments with Dr. Eric Eidbo and the rest of our team here at Oak Grove Dental, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our office in Concord, California. Our number is 925-685-2286. We look forward to helping you decide which options will work best in your quest for a healthier smile.