Do you know what is causing your sensitive teeth? If not, that’s OK, because our team can help you! There are many different causes of sensitive teeth and understanding what your trigger is could help you in overcoming it. In many cases, having a sensitive tooth means there could be a problem with your oral health, and you need to see a dentist.
Our dentist, Dr. Eric Eidbo, is happy to review your oral health with you. Furthermore, our team at Oak Grove Dental in Concord, California, is excited to welcome you and share with you a list of causes that could cause sensitive teeth.
Here is a list of causes for sensitive teeth:
– Too many teeth whitening products can harm your tooth enamel and increase sensitivity to your teeth.
– The natural progression of time can cause your tooth enamel to wear down increasing sensitivity, which is why visiting your dentist regularly is vital to keep your oral health in excellent shape.
– Cavities can cause your teeth to become sensitive or feel pain when neglected.
– Worn tooth enamel can occur if your toothbrush is too rough wearing down your tooth enamel.
– A cracked tooth can be hard to see with your eyes but cause intense pain that needs to be treated before the bacteria causes cavities, or you fracture your tooth.
If you are having trouble with sensitive teeth, please call us today at 925-685-2286 to schedule a one-on-one appointment with our oral health care professional. Our team is dedicated to providing you high-quality care and helping your smile stay healthy.